Terms of Engagement
1) It is understood that these terms are binding on both parties. They cannot be altered or changed unless agreed to in writing by both parties, Melissa Oldridge Ltd and Client.
2) All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Cancellation of the services scheduled to be provided by Melissa Oldridge Ltd will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the notice of cancellation. Cancellation within 60 days requires the client to pay the total contract price. If any payment is not made by due date, this will be a fundamental breach of contract entitling Melissa Oldridge Ltd to suspend all contracted services. Any Cancellation must be in writing.
3) Melissa Oldridge Ltd will be equipped with necessary primary equipment to the event, however, if Melissa Oldridge Ltd is unable to provide the work contracted for the client, to the industry standard, for any of the following reasons: accidental equipment breakage or failure of any or all equipment, weather conditions, accessibility to subjects, Acts of God, environmental interference of any kind, personal injury, illness, failure of any person to appear, or lack of cooperation by any party related to the stated event, the client will be entitled, but limited, to a full refund of all monies paid to date.
4) In the unlikely event the stylist that is contracted to appear on the event date, for any reason, is unable to attend the event, Melissa Oldridge Ltd shall make best endeavours to provide a replacement stylist.
5) Client represents that he/she is financially able to complete this transaction. No other statement, representation or promise has been made to induce either party to enter into this agreement. This agreement may not be modified or amended except by written agreement of the parties involved.
6) In the event that the stylists feel threatened or are abused physically, sexually or verbally by client, guests or any other vendors at the event, they retain the right to leave immediately without repercussions of any kind and can choose to file charges if deemed necessary.
7) While the stylists adheres to the highest standards possible with respect to hair and makeup materials, the Client is aware that any allergies or sensitivity to products will need to be told to the stylist present before the application is applied. Client releases Melissa Oldridge Ltd and the stylists from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon allergies and reactions.