At Melissa Oldridge Bridal Ltd we take looking after your data seriously this is our policy in order to comply with GDPR regulations.
Personal information- Personal information such as your; name, address, email address, telephone number and photographs are taken to enable my team and I to conduct our professional hair and makeup service for you. This entitles us to be able to carry out our work accordingly and professionally. If you have subscribed to our site from time to time you may receive an email for product information or a FREEBIE :) You can unsubscribe from these emails at any point by emailing me on email@example.com.
The legal reasons - Melissa Oldridge Ltd requires your personal information which is strictly for professional purposes such as contacting you for the job itself (i.e. to contact you with a quote or to confirm the location of the upcoming job, to ensure my team has your contact details). We use this information to provide the best possible service for your customer experience
Third parties - Where your information is shared:
- Your information is shared with the stylists on your job, for instance if one of my team members are booked by yourself then they will have access to your contact information and address to be able to perform their job.
- 17Hats is where I store my data and project management
- Your date will be shared with my Admin and Accountant in order to fulfil your requests.
Data Retention – We keep your data only for around 2 years. This is to be able to provide you an outstanding service and follow up service any legal purposes to resolve any disputes.. Data relating to your purchase will be held by our accountant for the legal statutory time.
Transfer of Data
· Melissa Oldridge LTD doesn't give or transfer any information outside the EU.
· You can request any personal information or data at any point. This includes your rights to ask me to delete or erase your personal information. Please email for this (this is only exempt if the information is needed for legal reasons)
· We will request permission to use your Photos and images for social media and website purposes. If at any time you would like to remove consent from Melissa Oldridge LTD and her team to use the images please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.